Come and show your support. Please bring tissues as the king, his followers and the land are crying Yonatan Ben Avraham Elite Warrior of Dovid 8 Av 2921
Tzadok please go back to the city with your 2 sons and the Aron. If I find favour in Hashem's eyes, He will take me back to the city. If He wants me to be king I will be but if He doesn't... Be my spy in the city if you want to help me. I'll be waiting for you
I am on my way with the Kohanim and the Aron
ReplyDeleteTzadok the Kohein
Tzadok please go back to the city with your 2 sons and the Aron. If I find favour in Hashem's eyes, He will take me back to the city. If He wants me to be king I will be but if He doesn't...
DeleteBe my spy in the city if you want to help me. I'll be waiting for you
Dovid Ben Yishai